A preformed pond
liner is a good choice if you want a pond that is around 130 gallons
or less. However, before you go about purchasing and installing a
preformed pond liner, there are a few things that you want to consider:
· An above-ground preformed pond liner are even easier to
· An in-ground preformed liner often looks smaller once in
the ground than when out of it. Plan accordingly.
· It is important to make sure that you get the pond level
when installing it – once filled with water, lopsided-ness can
· Take your time to get the right size hole for your pond.
· Look for a preformed ponds liner with a fiberglass natural
rock finish – the more natural the pond looks, the better. Nobody
has to know that it is preformed and “fake.”
If a preformed pond linter does not suit your taste, then you can
always create your own pond, in whatever shape you want, by using
a pond liner. However, it is going to be a lot more work, and the
results can vary greatly.